About this Website
This website is the property of GMO Financial Holdings, Inc. (hereafter known as GFH).
Please read the following.
All trademarks, company names and logo marks on this site belongs to GFH or the corresponding right holder. Without our approval, you are not allowed to use these trademarks according to Trademark Law, except for those permitted by trademark law and other laws. Please contact GFH to get approval before using them.
- All copyrights of any articles, photos, video, music, sound, and others (Hereafter the general term is known as contents) in this site belongs to GFH or original writers and relevant right holders.
- Please contact GFH and obtain assent prior to the event. However, when involving portraits, written works or trademarks from a third party, GFH may judge it is inappropriate and will reject your usage. Except not contradict to the Copyright Act, without our approval or relevant right holder’s approval, copy, public transmission, change, delete, or copy to other home page for personal purposes are prohibited according to the Copyright Act.
- Even when you use the Content after receiving our permission, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by GFH. The copyright notice may not be changed or deleted without advance permission from GFH.
Use of the website
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, reliability of any ‘contents’ provided by this site. If there is any loss occurred by using the ‘contents’, we will not take any responsibility.
- This website, system requirements, URL and ‘contents’ may change without any notice.
About this Link
- If you want to link to our website (includes any magazines, books, articles from our URL), please contact us through telephone, etc. However, for the case that no response was given by GFH, it does not mean that GFH has given the permission for the use of those links.
- Please set the default link as our top page (https://www.gmofh.com/)
- Please state clearly as ‘GMO Financial Holdings website’ or ‘GMO Financial Holdings homepage’ when link to our website.
- We reject the following links or other suspected links.
- * The links from websites where GFH or relevant companies, the directors or employees of the companies undergoes abuse or slandering.
- * The links from websites where it will damage the company’s trust, dignity or websites that violates public order.
- * The links, such as frame links, which will damage the accuracy of the company’s website.
- * The links that will cause GFH to have misconceptions with its partnerships or cooperative relationships, or links that will cause misconception of the company’s acknowledgement of the website originator or its support of such websites.
- * Other links that judged inappropriately by GFH.
- Even if you have approval from our company, we have the right to prohibit your usage again.
We collect and analyze the user’s access to our websites using cookies for the following purposes:
- (1)To deliver advertisements and offer information regarding goods and services, to make them more relevant and meaningful to the user
- (2)To conduct research on the number of users on our websites and their traffics
- (3)To improve and develop our (including our subsidiaries’) websites, goods, and services
If you wish to reject cookies, you can disable cookies by changing your browser’s settings. However, when you have disabled cookies, some features of our websites might not be available to you. Please refer to your browser’s “Help” section for changing the cookies’ settings.
Data Collection Methods
We use Google Analytics by Google LLC to analyze how users use our websites. That is, Google collects and analyzes users’ browsing history on our websites using cookies. Then, we receive the results of Google’s analysis and review our websites’ access data. Data collected by Google does not contain any personal information which enables us to identify individuals.
Please refer to Google’s websites regarding Google’s processing users’ information with Google Analytics.
If you wish to avoid Google’s collection of your data, you can opt out by following the direction below.
About Law in Japan
- Unless specified, otherwise all usage of this Website is subject to Japanese Law.
- Any suit related to our service will be judged in the preliminary exclusive jurisdiction court (District Court or Summary court).
GMO Financial Holdings, Inc.